It should be obvious by now, the world, and us humans are becoming more and more mobile. We use our phones, and other mobile devices to access the web, and find the information we need because it isÂ convenientÂ and easy. A mobile website will enable consumers to have a better experience while visiting your online presence.
With the technology available today, there is no excuse for why your businessÂ doesn’tÂ have a mobile website. Google has teamed up with a mobile website development company to make the process of converting your existing site to a mobile site free and easy.
IfÂ you’reÂ having a difficult time deciding whether you should make the leap or not, here are 7 reasons why you should have a mobile website…
- 1. You risk losing business if you donâ€™t have a mobile site. Nearly 2 in 3 users are unlikely to return to a mobile site where they had trouble and 40% said theyâ€™d visit a competitorâ€™s mobile site instead. (Compuware, 2010)
- 2. There are 7 billion people in the world. About 2 billion people are connected to the Internet. And 1 billion have smartphones where they can (and will) access the mobile web. (Eric Schmidt MWC Feb. 2012)
- 3. Users take action on mobile-friendly sites. 1 in 5 website visits lead to an immediate call to the business. (DudaMobile Internal Data, 2011)
- 4. Users expect their mobile experience to be as good as their desktop experience. (Compuware, What Users Want from Mobile, 2011)
- 5. By 2015, more Americans will access the Internet on their mobile device than on their PC. (IDC, 2011)
- 6. 70% of all smartphone owners use their mobile device while theyâ€™re shopping. (Google/OTX, The Mobile Movement, U.S., 2011)
- 7. 51% of business travelers use mobile devices to get travel information. (Google/OTX, The Travelerâ€™s Road to Decision, 2011)
For help with your mobile website development, please contact us!