I recently published an article, What Makes Someone a Great Resource, and after completing that article I realized I’ve never blogged about my favorite resource.
The amazing thing about this resource, for me it’s an all-in-one solution. I really don’t need any other resource to continue to excel in my field.
I’m sure it’s a site you’ve heard of and that you’ve even visited, but you may not have realized the enormous amounts of gold littered throughout its pages.
The Resource: copyblogger.com
However, copyblogger.com only scratches the surface of what is available. There is so much more than what you see throughout its website.
There is a much more advanced layer of information and knowledge, available to Authority members.
What is Authority?
Authority is a content marketing training and networking community designed to accelerate your skills and success. Even beyond your instant access to over 60 hours of high-impact education – plus many additional hours of advanced training every month – there’s something much more valuable happening.
What’s include in the Authority Membership?
- Ongoing monthly seminars, video presentations, and action guides
- Instant access to over 60 hours of online marketing education
- Monthly Q&A sessions with Copyblogger staff and outside experts
- Interactive forum for networking and personal answers to your questions
- Exclusive discounts on the tools you need to succeed
- Members-only opportunities for paid consulting work
- Members-only resale program for Copyblogger tools
- Guest writing opportunities on Copyblogger
- Discounted access to upcoming live training events
- Certification opportunity for content marketing professional designation
Who is Authority for?
- Freelance Writers
- Content Consultants
- Small Business Owners
- In-house Content Creators
How do you become an Authority Member?
It’s really simple and it is so affordable. You just create a membership account and pay $29 a month. There is even a 30 day money back guarantee, which you wont need!
What you may not know…
Copyblogger Media, is more than an educational company providing info on content marketing, SEO, copywriting, landing pages, keyword research, email marketing, and internet marketing, they are also, what I would call, a software company. With solutions specifically for WordPress users.
I think you should give it a try, you’ll be blown away!
Now I want to hear from you! What resources do you have to recommend?