Your website should help you meet your business goals.
But how will you know if it’s helping, if you’re not tracking the customer actions that matter to you and the growth of your business?
Focus on the end result
When you set up your website, you did it with a goal in mind – whether to make sales, get leads, or just connect more customers with your brand. You know that your website is working for you when you’re reaching those goals.
Set up goals in Google Analytics to track the user actions that matter to you, such as:
- Completed forms (Contact Us, Get a Quote, etc.)
- The number of pages viewed
- How much time people spend on your site
Learn more about setting up goals in the Analytics (video tutorials).
- Using Google Analytics to determine if your content is generating leads
- 5 sobering truths about small business analytics
- Actionable Analytics for Small Business (free email course)